ArTainium Sublimation Cartridges for the Epson 4800
ArTainium UV+ sublimation ink for Epson® printers is best known for its reliability and affordability. ArTainium UV+ sublimation inks cost-effectively provide professional results for those who prefer to rely on their own color management expertise rather than rely on a pre-established print interface and for those who require less technical support.
ArTainium UV+ inks produce stunning graphics, quickly and easily, enabling your business to capitalize on the visual power of sublimation.
Picture Perfect Digital Decoration
- Profits On Demand – Zero setup, print one or one hundred
- Budget Smart Startup Costs – Call for our special offers.
- Premium Margins – Personalized products generate higher markups
- Low Image Cost – Image cost as low as $0.45
- Extreme Versatility – Print full color images on a wide variety of soft and hard products
- High Quality – Vivid, high resolution, photographic quality images
- Intuitive – Manipulate and control color via our legendary ICC Profiles
The key to the patented ArTainium UV+ system is the chemical process. When sublimation inks are heated to 400°F, they turn into a gas and permanently bond to 100% polyester fabric or items that have a polymer coating. The result is a premium, full-color, photographic quality image that will not crack, peel or wash away from the substrate to which it was applied.
Note: If you are using Liter ArTainium inks, you must replace the cyan refillable cartridge twice a year. If you do not, bacteria can build up and the printhead can fail as a result. Replace all the other cartridges once a year. The new cartridges should be rinsed with hydrogen peroxide before putting ink in them. Allow the cartridges to dry thoroughly before adding the new ink.